Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flickr

102_0225



This is a photo of a Thanksgiving Display that I made when I first started as a librarian trainee in CPSD. I made a native american scarecrow and a pilgrim scarecrow. I learned after taking my Native American class that this display is not politically correct and could actually be extremely offensive to native americans because it is very stereotypical.

I found that Flickr was pretty easy to use and I think that I will use it now that I made an account. I think that it is a great way to back up your personal photos. God forbid you ever had a fire in your house or your computer crashed and you nid not back it up all of your photos would be lost. This is a great way to make sure that they are protected. The only downfall is if flickr ever shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment