For this activity I tagged the Jester Jim Show website. I feel that this site is a good way to keep webites in order. I would mostly use it as a cataloging tool for myself to keep all of my useful sites handy. In that way it would be a helpful reference tool for when a patron is looking for "good" sites on a specific topic I can tell them ones that I have I tried out myself without having to start from scratch and remember all of the lesson plan sites that were actually useful.
I find that delicious could be helpful with research because if you find something that is helpful then the tags could help you use other search terms to find similar items that you may not have thought of. I also like that you can access this site anywhere because if you are working on a project for school and find sites that are perfect, you can bookmark them to the site and save them for later instead of having to print out all of the info.
Although I never really look at or use our tag cloud it is helpful sometimes when the catalogs subject headings are just not finding what you are looking for. The tags can give you some other options to finding similar items.
Overall a cool site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment